Casual Employment - NOW HIRING FOR ALL POSITIONS
School & Student Support
Location: All Areas within FVSD
Competition #: 11879
Date Posted: September 2nd, 2021
Closing Date: Open Ended
Job Start Date: September 7th, 2021
Casual Positions and Hourly rate of pay (plus 4% holiday pay):
|Classroom Supervisor||$20 or full 7 hr day- $140, half 3.5 hr day- $70|
|Cook's Helper (UHRS only)||$15.00|
|Spare Bus Driver||Based on kilometers|
Hours Per Week:
> > > CASUALS NEEDED AT ALL SCHOOLS! < < <
- Application forms can be picked up at any school and submitted to the school along with a clean Vulnerable Sector Check-VSC and Intervention Record Check-IRC (if applicable) or print off the Casual Application Form Sept 2021 and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you WORKED after January 1, 2020, you are not required to submit a new VSC / IRC at this time.
- You are APPROVED to work starting September 7, 2021.
- Schools have a list of Approved Casual employees. Please contact email@example.com or go in to the School to let us know that you are interested in casual employment.
- If you DID NOT WORK after January 1, 2020, you must submit a new VSC and IRC.
- Please complete the first page of the application and a new banking form only if your account has changed. You don't have to sign a new Technology agreement.
- Send the application form along with the VSC/IRC to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will advise the schools when your application is approved and they will call you for work as needed.