In order to reduce costs to parents/guardians, The Board of Trustees decided on January 13, 2020 to remove all instructional fees including CTS charged effective the 2020-2021 school year. Schools may charge fees for non curricular activities, clubs and sports as outlined in the school handbook and in accordance with the FVSD Fee Schedule.
Pay Fees Online!
- Convenient: Make payments anytime…Online!
- Easy to Use: Fill a shopping cart and check out
- Safe: No more need to send cash to school
- Secure: Our website is protected and PCI compliant
- Save Time: It takes Less than 5 minutes to register
School Cash Online provides:
- A convenient fee payment option that saves time
- Reduces paper
- Maintains a focus on instruction in the classroom
- Limits cash and cheques received by schools
Parents that opt to participate will receive notification via email of student fees owed (both required and optional), and can make secure online payments by credit card, e-check or myWallet and receive a receipt.
For Help Please Contact:
Parent Help Line: 1-866-961-1803
To ensure that students have access to a basic education the Board of Trustees currently does not charge any fees to attend school other than fees for student services. The Board of Trustees recognizes that while some fees are necessary, some parents or students may be unable to afford such fees and makes provision for forgiving fees where economic hardship can be demonstrated.
- Applications for waiver or adjusting of the fee will be made directly to the Associate Superintendent of Finance who will be responsible for making the appropriate determination.
- The Associate Superintendent of Finance in consultation with the Superintendent shall establish criteria by which applications are evaluated
- Each application will be assessed on an individual basis from the information provided on the application form, supplemented, if necessary, by discussion with the applicant
- Rejected applicants may appeal to the Superintendent of Schools.
Application for Waiver of School Fees Form: Waiver of School Fees
- Criteria for evaluating applications under this policy shall include income levels using data available from Statistics Canada, family size and other criterion that may be useful in determining economic hardship.
- Waiving or adjusting of fees may be applied to fees outlined in the FVSD Student Fee Schedule.
- Fees may be waived for the entire school year or for a portion of the school year, subject to specific circumstances.
Our insurance partner, iA Financial Group, is offering a comprehensive group accident insurance plan with a critical illness component designed for the whole family.
The Family Accident Reimbursement Plan is ideal for supplementing costs not covered by your provincial health insurance or existing employer extended health and dental plans. Regardless of the size of your family, all eligible family members can be insured under one set monthly rate of $39.95.
Visit the iA website:
Protect your kids
at home, school, or play.
Accidents are a fact of life, especially where children are involved. For just pennies a day, student accident insurance helps to protect your family from costs not covered by your provincial health plan or employee benefits if your child is injured. Whether an accident happens on school property, during school-sponsored activities, playing in a park or even your own backyard.
Click here to see pricing plans:
Voluntary Student Accident Insurance Plans
For more detailed plan information, please visit the Student Accident Insurance website: