School & Student Support
Location: La Crete Public School
Competition #: 14913
Date Posted: June 28th, 2022
Closing Date: Open Ended
La Crete Public School is hiring a part-time custodian to implement daily cleaning procedures.
The part-time custodian will utilize the equipment and supplies provided to help maintain a clean and sanitary facility. The successful candidate will work independently 25 hours per week, (5 hours per day) as directed by the Head Custodian.
This is a 12 month permanent position to start as soon as possible upon hire.
- Grade 12 Diploma
- A valid Alberta Driver’s license
- WHMIS Training is required and will be provided
- Previous custodian/janitor experience
- Able to work collaboratively with school staff, students and the maintenance department
- Recognize and respect the need for confidentiality
- Evidence of successfully passing the required Police-Vulnerable Sector Check, and the Children's Services-Intervention Record Check (applicable only if you have/had children).
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Wage & Benefits:
- $25,841 to $32,900 annually, depending upon qualifications and experience.
- This position is eligible for benefits after successfully passing the 3 month probationary period.
Application must include:
- A cover letter, resume, and a minimum of 2 references.
- The VSC dated within 6 months, may follow your application, and must be presented as a condition of employment.
- The IRC (if applicable), dated within 6 months, may follow your application and must be presented as a condition of employment only if it is applicable to you.
- Click here for more VSC / IRC information.
Email Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Open until filled.