School & Student Support
Location: Rocky Lane School
Competition #: 14001
Date Posted: December 19th, 2021
Closing Date: Open Ended
Job Start Date: January 4th, 2022
Hours Per Week:
40 hours per week
Rocky Lane School is hiring a Head Custodian to administer the school’s custodial program as directed by the School Principal and the FVSD Maintenance Supervisor. In addition to daily cleaning and caretaker duties this position is also responsible for supplies/equipment management and the supervision of part-time custodial staff. This is a permanent, 12 month position to start January 4, 2022.
- Grade 12 Diploma
- A valid Alberta Driver’s license
- WHMIS Training is required and will be provided
- Previous custodian/janitor experience
- Able to work collaboratively with school staff, students and the maintenance department
- Recognize and respect the need for confidentiality
- Evidence of successfully passing the required Police-Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC)
- Evidence of successfully passing the Children’s Services-Intervention Record Check (IRC) (applicable only if you have/had children).
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Wage & Benefits:
- $41,347 - $52,641 annually, depending upon qualifications and experience.
- Benefits will be provided after the mandatory 3-month probationary period is successfully completed.
Application must include:
- A cover letter, resume, and a minimum of 2 references.
- The required VSC dated within 6 months, may follow your application, and must be presented as a condition of employment.
- The IRC dated within 6 months, may follow your application and must be presented as a condition of employment only if it is applicable to you.
- Click here for more VSC / IRC information.
Email Application to: email@example.com
Deadline: Open until filled.