Employment Opportunity: Casual Bus Drivers Needed!
The Transportation Department is seeking to hire Casual Bus Drivers for almost all of our school locations. These are an on-call positions to commence as soon as possible upon hire.
- Class 1 or Class 2 Driver’s License with ‘S’ Endorsement,
- If you don’t have your Class 1 or 2 license, ‘PAID’ training will be provided,
- Good driving record as evidenced by a 5 year Commercial Driver’s Abstract,
- Require Police-Vulnerable Sector Check and Children’s Services-Intervention Record Check
- An ability to work cooperatively with Students, School Staff, and Parents.
Reimbursement of Licensing Costs:
- Paid Training
- All costs associated with licensing is paid.
- A $1,000 hiring bonus after 1 year of service! Please inquire about details.
For additional information, contact Jarrett Fulcher, Director of Essential Services 780-625-1771.
Application must include:
- Resume showing 3yrs of employment history, OR Bus Driver Application form (fvsd.ab.ca under Careers, Application Process)
- 2 recent employer references (if possible)
- current Alberta Registries-5 yr. Commercial Driver’s Abstract
The Vulnerable Sector Check and the Intervention Record Check, dated within 6 months, may follow your application and must be presented as a condition of employment.
Email Application to: email@example.com
Deadline: Open until filled.
PDF Link: https://www.fvsd.ab.ca/download/282776