Hill Crest Community School
Welcome to the Hill Crest Community School website. Our website contains a great deal of information for parents, students, staff, and visitors. We strive to keep it current with relevant information. If the website doesn't contain what you're looking for, please let us know so we can make appropriate changes. Also, feel free to browse the website to get a feel for what our school is like. It's truly a great place to learn, teach, and play.
This is my first year as principal at Hill Crest and I must say that I have been made to feel extremely welcome in the community and within the school itself.
I cannot say enough good things about the staff at our school. From excellent teaching practices, a love of learning and exceptional modeling techniques, our staff strives to provide the best education possible for the eager learners that you send to us every day.
I love visitors at the school and I also love bragging about this school. Feel free to contact me at the school if you have any concerns or if you simply want to check out the amazing things going on at Hill Crest.
Mr. Ben Giesbrecht
Corner of Highway 697 and Blumenort Rd - Box 2110
La Crete, Alberta
Providing the best possible education for all students attending our school
A respectful learning community
All students can learn and take ownership for their learning.
All staff are responsible and accountable for student learning.
Parents play an important part in student learning.
Good school discipline facilitates student learning.
1. Hill Crest Community School will provide a solid core program in Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies.
2. All students will have opportunity to achieve to their maximum potential.
3. High academic standards will be set for all students.
4. Instruction will be based on clearly defined learning objectives/outcomes.
5. Students will develop socially acceptable behaviour and respect.