Agreements & Forms

Employee Agreements

The Collective Agreement for the Fort Vermilion School Division covers the contract with it's teaching staff. It includes the salary and benefits.

The Terms of Employment for the Fort Vermilion School Division covers the agreement with it's support staff and bus drivers. It includes the salary and benefits.


Travel Expenses

Employees who are required to travel for School Division business may claim reimbursement for their expenses using the following form: Travel Expense Claim.

Relocation Assistance Grant

The Fort Vermilion School Division offers relocation assistance for new teachers who move and begin work in our jurisdiction. For general information about the grant, please click here. For assistance with the Relocation Assistance Grant and eligibility questions please contact Central Office at 780-927-3766.

Benefit Claim Forms for All Staff

Please click on the link below to access the claim forms for ASEBP. These can be printed or accessed through the Alberta School Employee Benefit Plan (ASEBP) web site.  These forms should be forwarded directly to ASEBP (address and fax number are on the forms).

ASEBP Claim Forms

The paper Health Spending Account Expense Reimbursement Forms have been discontinued. Expenses must now be submitted through My ASEBP. If you haven't already registered for My ASEBP, you can do so by visiting and clicking on "Register for an account" under My ASEBP Login.