In order to reduce costs to parents/guardians, administration has established a student fee structure for student services. The key points to remember are:
The fee schedule for instructional materials and services is as follows:
Industrial Education/Home Economics
- Grades 7 to 9: $20
- Grades 10 to 12: $5 per credit to a maximum of $80 per student school year
Pay Fees Online!
- Convenient: Make payments anytime…Online!
- Easy to Use: Fill a shopping cart and check out
- Safe: No more need to send cash to school
- Secure: Our website is protected and PCI compliant
- Save Time: It takes Less than 5 minutes to register
School Cash Online provides:
- A convenient fee payment option that saves time
- Reduces paper
- Maintains a focus on instruction in the classroom
- Limits cash and cheques received by schools
Parents that opt to participate will receive notification via email of student fees owed (both required and optional), and can make secure online payments by credit card, e-check or myWallet and receive a receipt.
To view a presentation about the benefits of the program, Click Here
For the registration video, Click Here
To register, Click Here
For Help Please Contact:
Parent Help Line: 1.866.961.1803
Student Fee Waiver Process
The Board of Trustees has established a student fee structure for student services. The Board of Trustees recognizes that while fees are necessary, some parents or students may be unable to afford such fees. To ensure that students have access to a basic education the Board, through this policy, makes provision for forgiving fees where economic hardship can be demonstrated.
- Applications for waiver or adjusting of the fee will be made directly to the Secretary-Treasurer who will be responsible for making the appropriate determination.
- The Secretary-Treasurer in consultation with the Superintendent shall establish criteria by which applications are evaluated
- Each application will be assessed on an individual basis from the information provided on the application form, supplemented, if necessary, by discussion with the applicant
- Rejected applicants may appeal to the Superintendent of Schools
Application for Waiver of School Fees Form: Waiver of School Fees.pdf
- Criteria for evaluating applications under this policy shall include income levels using data available from Statistics Canada, family size and other criterion that may be useful in determining economic hardship.
- Waiving or adjusting of fees may be applied to fees outlined in the FVSD Student Fee Schedule.
- Fees may be waived for the entire school year or for a portion of the school year, subject to specific circumstances.